Infants. Keep out of reach from infants. The NextMind Dev Kit contains small parts which could harm children and damage the Sensor.
Exterior use. The Sensor is not designed or intended to be used in an outdoor setting that may include rain, heavy dust, or excessive heat, which might damage the Sensor.
Epileptic patients. If you are subject to photosensitive epilepsy, you cannot used the NextMind Dev Kit.
Skin/scalp irritation. Although the Sensor is designed to be wearable, using it for extended periods of time may cause small irritations. To reduce discomfort, we recommend using it for 1 hour time periods including 15 minutes breaks in between usage.
Charging the device. For safety and performance reasons, do not wear the device while charging it.
Regulatory compliance details
This section is dedicated to regulatory compliance details.
For any regulatory issues, NextMind team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and radiates radio frequency energy. If it is not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or experienced person for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by NextMind could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the – device.
L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
- L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
- L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.